[GE users] disable/Suspend queue but not running jobs.

Jerry Mersel jerry.mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Aug 27 14:25:14 BST 2007

Hi:

  I understand that a subordinate queue will be suspended the jobs in that
queue suspended when X number of slots are used in the "superior" queue
(is that the right word?).

  What I want to do is disable the queue so no more jobs are entered, but
  the running jobs are allowed to continue running.

  What is the best way to do this?
  Will I have to write a load sensor?

                                   Regards,
                                     Jerry