[GE users] Problem during installation.

Aman Yus amanyus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 06:13:37 BST 2007

What could be the problem? I'have already killed all process related
to sge and removed previous installation and replaced it with new files.
Help here is much appreciated. Thanks.

The following parameters for the cluster configuration were configured:

   execd_spool_dir        /opt/n1ge6/default/spool
   administrator_mail     user at mail.com

Do you want to change the configuration parameters (y/n) [n] >>

Command failed: ./utilbin/darwin-ppc/spooldefaults configuration
/tmp/configuration

Probably a permission problem. Please check file access permissions.
Check read/write permission. Check if SGE daemons are running.

When I try to run the command above, these are the output.

powerbook:/opt/n1ge6 root# /opt/n1ge6/utilbin/darwin-ppc/spooldefaults
configuration /tmp/configuration
dyld: Library not loaded: libspoolc.dylib
  Referenced from: /opt/n1ge6/utilbin/darwin-ppc/spooldefaults
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap
powerbook:/opt/n1ge6 root#