[GE users] Help: Reliable Problem about MPI

openlinuxsource openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 11:31:04 GMT 2007

Hello,

I build a tight MPI PE in SGE. And I have a reliable problem when I
running MPI jobs.

The cluster is running a mpi job, if one or several machines are down,
could SGE let this job still run? If can, what I should set up? If not,
is there any good solutions for mpi reliable?

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee