[GE users] Reg: Interactive jobs on windows execution host

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 06:57:30 GMT 2007

thanks for the replay harald

1) Is it possible to submit a batch script to windows execution host
> > in which it will invoke the number of  Gui window??
>
> Sorry, I don't understand this question. You want to submit a Windows
> batch script (a .bat file) to the Windows execution host. What exactly
> shall this batch script do?

please find it below in detail

" i m submitting a script, that script will open the n number of GUI
window" that type jobs can we submit to windows execution host ? if
possible how we can set the display n options in the qsub option

thanks
manjunath A.