[GE users] problem : grid engine in DELL 690 with windows xp 64 bit

Sandeep, Patel(IE10) Sandeep.Patel2 at Honeywell.com
Mon Dec 3 09:59:15 GMT 2007

Hi

  Anybody tell me the procedure about installing SGE execution host
installation on DELL 690 workstation (64 bit hardware) with windows xp
64 bit os.

    Whether I will go for:

1.       Windows xp 32 bit os installation on 64 bit hardware. Is it
correct way?

2.       And I have also tried for SUA (service for UNIX
administration), but it is not supporting the  windows xp professional
64 bit ?

Can anybody help me here?

Thanks

sandeep