[GE users] Reg: Interactive jobs on windows execution host

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:10:56 GMT 2007

Hi Harald,

i tried to follow your steps wht u have given but GUI window not coming !!!!

i am trying to execute the command like this

qsub -l display_win_gui=1 -b yes -shell no -P myproj
/dev/fs/C/windows/system32/cmd.exe "c:\\script\myscript.bat"

myscript.bat looks like this

@echo off
c:
chdir C:\cygwin\bin
bash --login -i -c "calc"
;end
This batch script should invoke calc window but not doing any thing.
can u please let us know some sample script that will invoke GUI
window an windows execution host, that will helps a lot.

thanks for your help n replay's

Manjunath A.