[GE users] How to disable the qsub command ?

Mon Dec 3 13:42:11 GMT 2007

Hi Christophe,

try

   # qconf -mu empty

to create an empty userset list. Then use

   # qconf -mconf

to forbid job submission by specifying the empty userset in

     :
    user_lists                   empty
     :

note, the sge_conf(5) user_lists control job submission only:

    > qsub -b y /bin/sleep 1
    Unable to run job: job rejected: ah114088 at es-ergb01-01 is not allowed to submit jobs.
    Exiting.

Regards,
Andreas