[GE users] Arco Installation NOT on SGE-ROOT

Alois Dirnaichner Alois.Dirnaichner at physik.lmu.de
Mon Dec 3 14:05:10 GMT 2007

Hello,

I installed the ARCo on the same node as sge_qmaster, but especially the
dbwriter is derogating the qmaster with its heavy load and memory usage.
Since our site is ment to be a production system (more or less), I want
to install ARCo or at least parts of it on a different machine. Is it
possible?
If this is the wrong mailing list to pose questions concerning ARCo,
please tell me,
thanks anyway,

Alois Dirnaichner
CMG - ASC