[GE users] How to disable the qsub command ?

Mulley, Nikhil Nikhil.Mulley at deshaw.com
Mon Dec 3 15:47:54 GMT 2007

Its not yet clear whether you want to forbid the jobs getting submitted
or scheduled;
I guess if you are looking for stopping the job from getting submitted
-- ideally nullify the submit hosts (qconf -ss ; qconf -ds) would be
better when the entire grid is considered.
If you are just looking for forbidding a user to submit the jobs further
-- then you could just suspend the queues or alternatively just rename
the qsub/qrsh until further action required.