[GE users] Reg: Interactive jobs on windows execution host

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:50:25 GMT 2007

Hi Harald,

yes i tired this invoking notepad.exe ,if i do qstat it will show like
in below n keep struck at the running mode no output i can see in the
execution host

------------------------------
2108 0.55500 cmd.exe         user       r     12/03/2007 09:34:30 all.q at testwin
21                1
2109 0.55500 cmd.exe    user       r     12/03/2007 09:34:30 all.q at testwin
21                1
2113 0.55500 cmd.exe    user     r     12/03/2007 09:38:30 all.q at testwin

command i run look like this

qsub -l display_win_gui=1 -b yes -shell no -l hostname=testwin -P testpro
/dev/fs/C/WINDOWS/system32/cmd.exe /c "c:\WINDOWS\notepad.exe"

is it any thing wrong in the above command.i used backslash also.
please let me know if its any thing worng in the command.

thanks
Manju

                1