[GE users] SGE 5.3p6 - jobs being submitted, going into 't' state, then disappearing

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 18:14:38 GMT 2007

Hello,

When i submit jobs to our queue (5.3p6 qmaster running on Solaris 10
with 5.3p6 exec hosts running Linux), the jobs go into 'qw', then get
assigned to a queue, as state 't', and after a few seconds they disappear.

I also cannot find anything in the logs - does anyone have any idea
where to look?

Thanks in advance!

Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Cambridge Research Laboratory
Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Web: http://www.toshiba-europe.com/research/
Tel: +44 1223 436999        Mobile: +44 7811 803377