[GE users] HPC Consortium '07 Presentations now Online

Alexandre Racine Alexandre.Racine at mhicc.org
Wed Dec 5 15:35:52 GMT 2007

In the presentation Sun Grid Engine for TACC, I see "Internalized remote execution for fast start-up of parallel jobs - Replaces off-handing to rsh/ssh". (page 7)

What does it mean? Does this mean we wont have those authentications issues anymore in the future or this is available now?

Alexandre Racine
Projets spéciaux
514-461-1300 poste 3304
alexandre.racine at mhicc.org