[GE users] keep nodes out of all.q

Brad Sickler basickler at ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 6 02:04:12 GMT 2007

Ola,

I think the answer to this shouldn't bet too complicated and I'm sorry
if it's already been asked but I couldn't find it.

How do you keep compute nodes out of all.q when they re-kickstart? That
is, I have a multiple nodes I'm setting up on the cluster that are in
sge but I want to keep them out of all.q and keep them in a custom
queue. I set this up and everything works fine until they reinstall. How
can I stop them from getting reinserted whenever the power goes out?
I'd appreciate any advice.

Brad S.