[GE users] Help: ru_wallclock problem

Lee Amy openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:52:49 GMT 2007

Hello,

I face a very strange problem when I use qacct -j <jobid> to observe the job
reports. I run the same parallel jobs with quite different ru_wallclock
field.

The attachments with "96" and "101" text files. 96 is ID 96 job qacct -j
output, 101 is ID 101 job qacct -j output.
I use functional policy tickets 100 percent for jobs when I run the job 96
and job 101. I suppose that I might change something, but I'm not sure. But
the one thing I can sure is that they run well.
How it could be? What probably may I do?

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]