[GE users] Reg: Interactive jobs on windows execution host

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:34:46 GMT 2007

Hi Harald,

yes its already been checked "Allow service to interact with desktop"
box but still no luck harald.

And also another thing i observed here , if the Job is in
(Interactive) Running state n in middle if i restart the N1 Grid
Engine Helper Service, that host queue will go to Temporary unavailble
state. we cant submit any jobs to that host. i restart the sgeexecd
after doing also same issue.

if i do qstat -f i can see the host queue is in error state!!!!!!

thanks
Manjunath A.