[GE users] 6.2 mechanism

Jean-Christophe Ducom jc_ducom at nd.edu
Fri Dec 7 15:45:34 GMT 2007

Dan mentioned that 6.2 will have new launch mechanism that won't rely
any more on rsh/ssh.
I was wondering (again, as I didn't get any reply) whether or not it
will be still possible to use SGE 6.2 with a Kerberos(/AFS) underlying
infrastructure. Rsh/ssh could forward tickets(therefore tokens).
Will the new mechanism be able to do it?
Thank you for any insights
JC