[GE users] Reg: Interactive jobs on windows execution host

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:55:10 GMT 2007

Hi Harald,

Yes your rite i can see this variable if i do qconf -sc

display_win_gui     dwg        BOOL        ==    YES         NO         0

than do you think my GUI based job running fine ?? but still i m not
able to see tany GUI window even i logged in before submitting the
job, but any ways thats fine if my jobs runs fine in background
atleast!!!!!

thanks
Manjunath A.