[GE users] Help: Could not get scheduling info

Lee Amy openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 10:42:26 GMT 2007

Hello,

I suppose that I face a very serious problem when I submit jobs.

I submit a job use qsub and QMON, the job status is qw and can't run any
more, whatever normal jobs or pe jobs. I use "Why?" button to see the
information, it shows that "Could not get scheduling info". I use normal
scheduler profile.

How to solve this problem? It's very important for our labs.

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee