[GE users] adding execution hosts for different os's

Petr Jung Petr.Jung at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 10 09:10:17 GMT 2007

Hi Sai,
I have also qmaster and exec na RHEL5 and other exec on solaris  x86 and
sparc.  In general I have  NFS common root  and source directory
available from all machines i need.
I have to compile  the sources for all architectures and instal on each
architecture appropriate version. Second option is to download right
type of binaries. Unpack them  all to sge root directory  and  do the
installations.

Write me what type of source you have and if the common dir is available
in your future cluster. After this we can modify required steps to
follow. Petr

SAI GIRIDHAR napsal(a):
> Hello,
> Please help me in adding execution hosts for different os's.I've a master
> and exec(admin host) in RHEL5 and would like to add execution hosts of MAC
> OS and Solaris. Please explain the procedure.

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]