[GE users] Job submission from Tomcat

Fabiano f.cima at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 10 10:25:32 GMT 2007

I'm trying to develop a java web application that
permits users to submit jobs from a web page. I'm
using java with jsp and tomcat as the application
server. I'm using drmaa to submit jobs, but jobs can't
complete execution. When I try to call:
JobInfo info = drmaaSession.wait(id,
Session.TIMEOUT_WAIT_FOREVER);
I receive:
org.ggf.drmaa.NoResourceUsageException: no usage
information was returned for the completed job

If I wait job termination with Thread.sleep() and I
check the status with
drmaaSession.getJobProgramStatus(id) I see that the
job failed.

If I start the same program from the shell I have no
errors. What could be the problem? Maybe a daemon
can't submit jobs?
Thanks in advantage

Fabiano

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html