[GE users] Job submission from Tomcat

Fabiano f.cima at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 10 14:57:42 GMT 2007

Hi Andreas,
you find the problem! I can't log in as tomcat55 user
because it's not a real user (debian created it during
tomcat installation). However I managed to start the
application from command line as user tomcat55 thanks
to sudo command and I get the same error.
Do you know how can I grant tomcat55 to submit jobs?

Thanks
Fabiano

users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html