[GE users] Job submission from Tomcat

Tue Dec 11 16:31:19 GMT 2007

Fabiano,

To get the 1.0 DRMAA Java language binding, you have to be using 6.1 or
later.  (Well, technically you could probably just download the common
files bundle for 6.1u3 and copy the drmaa.jar into your 6.0u9 lib
directory.  The 1.0 Java language binding requires the 1.0 C language
binding, but that should be included in u9.  You would, however, have to
change the libdrmaa.so link to point to libdrmaa.1.0 instead of
libdrmaa.0.97, as 0.97 is the default in 6.0.)

Daniel