[GE users] Troubles installing SGE exec_d on windows

nico duce nicoduce at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 17:38:36 GMT 2007

I installed sge on linux Fedora Core 4, I have master and execution hosts
working, but when I try to install a windows execution host, the instalation
script gives me this message:

*The admin user >POST1+default< doesn't match the admin username
>POST1+none< in the global cluster configuration
*

POST1 is the name of the windows host Im trying to add to the cluster. I had
created the csp certificates on the master host for root user.

I would appreciate any help !

thanks
Nico