[GE users] SGE startup scripts into Solaris 10 SMF

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 20:10:17 GMT 2007

I saw from Fritz's presentation that SGE 6.2 will be adding
support for SMF. I am wondering if work has been started, or is
someone still planning to do the integration?

 -Ron

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/selfheal/smf-quickstart.html

http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/dtrace-discuss/2006-December/00303
> > 9.html
> >
> > I learned SMF is useful for event tracking in general.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andreas

> > For additional commands, e-mail:

> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net
> >

> http://gridengine.info/
>
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1,
> D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
> Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
> Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr.
> Roland Boemer

> For additional commands, e-mail:

Be a better friend, newshound, and