[GE users] Troubles installing SGE exec_d on windows

nico duce nicoduce at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:23:01 GMT 2007

Hi Harald,

I'm using SGE 6.1 update 2.
I had installed the master host as root (maybe that is a problem ?)
Addind the user Administrator to the manager lists worked, but it stops when
the  installation script tries to create the admin user.

Now Im reading this nice paper with a lot of information   about installing
SGE on windows hosts, it says that you must have a domain to make it work.
 http://www.0x1b.ch/misc/papers/sge/

Thanks
Nico