[GE users] How to move resultfiles from execute host back to submitter

Atle Rudshaug atle.rudshaug at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:00:19 GMT 2007

Hi!

I am doing some tests with SGE and Condor on 3 nodes only. What I need
is to get the result files for SGE back to my home dir on the submit
host. I don't have the home directories on NFS and don't have time to
set that up before a deadline. Condor does this automatically. Is
there some automatic way for SGE? Do I have to use a epilogue script?
If so, how?

- Atle