[GE users] How to move resultfiles from execute host back to submitter

Petr Jung Petr.Jung at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 14 09:27:07 GMT 2007

Hi Atle,
Yes, your guess is right.
The epilogue script can be used for packing the results and send it back
by ftp, or scp or e-mail. It is in you hands how to get the results the
most effective way suited well to you environment. This is an advantage
of this approach.

Petr.

Atle Rudshaug napsal(a):
> Hi!
>
> I am doing some tests with SGE and Condor on 3 nodes only. What I need
> is to get the result files for SGE back to my home dir on the submit
> host. I don't have the home directories on NFS and don't have time to
> set that up before a deadline. Condor does this automatically. Is
> there some automatic way for SGE? Do I have to use a epilogue script?
> If so, how?
>
> - Atle

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]