[GE users] How to move resultfiles from execute host back to submitter

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 14 10:44:15 GMT 2007

Hi Atle,

there is a mechanism called "delegated file staging" in SGE. It's called
"delegated" because it just provides all necessary informations, the
real work is delegated to the prolog/epilog scripts.

Please see the man page sge_conf(5) how to enable and how to use this
mechanism, search terms in this page are "delegated_file_staging" and
"$fs_", and
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/filestaging/filestaging6.html for
a howto.

Regards,