[GE users] How to move resultfiles from execute host back to submitter

Atle Rudshaug atle.rudshaug at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:43:27 GMT 2007

Hmm...It seems that file staging is only possible with DRMAA. Is that
true? In my project I don't use DRMAA. I need the epilog script with
the file transfer to happen after an array job is done. Is there not
any other way than use DRMAA? Could I just manually write a regular
job submit file that uses SCP and transfers all output files on the
execution host back to the submitter? Then send this script as
dependent on the array job?

- Atle