[GE users] How to move resultfiles from execute host back to submitter

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 14 15:32:36 GMT 2007

Atle Rudshaug wrote:
> Hmm...It seems that file staging is only possible with DRMAA. Is that
> true?

No.

> In my project I don't use DRMAA. I need the epilog script with
> the file transfer to happen after an array job is done.

Just do it like in the howto. It tells you how to configure SGE and what
to add to your prolog and epilog scripts.

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware
mailto:harald.pollinger at sun.com