[GE users] How to move resultfiles from execute host back to submitter

Fri Dec 14 16:21:19 GMT 2007

Harald,

Hmmm...  You added that feature, and you wrote the howto page, but I'm
going to be bold and disagree with you.  My understanding is that
delegated file staging is really just a switch that lets you tell the
qmaster that you have configured your own epilog and prolog scripts to
enable file staging, so that the DRMAA transfer_files optional attribute
is accepted for DRMAA applications.  It that's true, then it doesn't
help Atle set up the epilog script in the first place.  Delegated File
Staging is the step *after* solving Atle's problem, so that a DRMAA
application could take advantage of the solution.

Do I have it wrong?

Daniel