[GE users] How to move resultfiles from execute host back to submitter

Fri Dec 14 17:07:23 GMT 2007

The epilog script is just a script.  There shouldn't be any strange
behavior.  It's executed as the user who submitted the job on the host
where the job will be run.  What happens when you run the script by hand
on the execution host?

Daniel