[GE users] How to move resultfiles from execute host back to submitter

Atle Rudshaug atle.rudshaug at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:13:38 GMT 2007

It works just fine when executing the script by hand on the execution
hosts. Everything is transferred without problems. However, when
submitting a job from a terminal window inside Gnome X, an OpenSSH
dialog appears and wants me to enter my password for each file
transfer. However, if submitting from command promt outside X (Ctrl +
Alt + F1), the files are transferres successfully without promting for
password as I want it to.

- Atle