[GE users] How to move resultfiles from execute host back to submitter

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 14 17:45:37 GMT 2007

Daniel and Atle,

Daniel, you are right, I stand corrected. It was planned for DRMAA and
qsub jobs, but is implemented for DRMAA jobs only.
There are only the other variables - like $job_id, $job_name, etc. -
available in the prolog and epilog script.

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware
mailto:harald.pollinger at sun.com