[GE users] Is there a DAGMan alternative for SGE?

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Fri Dec 14 18:12:58 GMT 2007

Hi,

We have developed a new DAGMan tool for GridWay 5.3 which has just been released (see info at
http://www.gridway.org/documentation/development/user/gridway-user-usagescenarios.html#id968687).

In the Globus repository at http://viewcvs.globus.org/viewcvs.cgi/gridway/src/cmds/ you can find the source code (ruby). The new
tool interfaces with the GridWay commands to submit, wait... the jobs (see
http://viewcvs.globus.org/viewcvs.cgi/gridway/src/cmds/dagman/gridway.rb?revision=1.1&view=markup). I think that it is not difficult
to change the code to invoke SGE commands.

I hope it helps,

Regards,

Ignacio
--