[GE users] Unknown host

Robert White alphamonk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:10:52 GMT 2007

My users receive this error message from time to time and I was wondering if
anyone out there knows what the cause or possible cause of the message could
be. I am able to resolve the hostname from all computers using nslookup and
grids gethostbyname application. I am not able to resolve this name using
the "execd@" in front of the hostname.

error: executing task of job 2134745 failed: failed sending task to
execd at quark.serverengines.com: UNKNOWN_HOST

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob