[GE users] Environment in queue suspend/terminate/resume methods( was SGE_CWD_PATH )

Dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 13:30:35 GMT 2007

    I find that the environment variables which are passed to the script in the suspend/resume/terminate method of the queue is only a subset of what gets passed to the job script itself by SGE. Is this the default behavior? If yes , is there any other way for me to get access to values like $TMPDIR, SGE_CWD_PATH etc associated with the job from within these methods of the queue ?

cheers

/Dev