[GE users] run time intel compiler library libsvml not found

SLIM H.A. h.a.slim at durham.ac.uk
Fri Dec 21 11:41:09 GMT 2007

I have tried the -i-static option like this:

mpif90 -i-static monte.f90 -o monte

An ldd on the exe shows it still points at the shared Intel libraries.
Does one really have to rename the *.so files to force static linking,
as Reuti suggests? It does not make sense to have to link the compiler
libraries statically?

Henk