[GE users] Unknown host

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:16:29 GMT 2007

Since the master task of an MPI job needs to invoke qrsh to connect to
the slave tasks, you can also try running qrsh on that node and see if
there's any problem.

Setups that can cause problems with interactives jobs and the solutions:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/commonproblems.html#interactive

Rayson