[GE users] tightly intergrated sshd for linux x86_64

Andre Gauthier gauthier at cs.umass.edu
Fri Dec 28 14:46:23 GMT 2007

Hi, I haven't' been able to compile a tightly integrated sshd for linux
x86_64 with aimk. I followed the steps and patched sshd, I just can't
get things to make amik. I could make an header file for the sshd to and
some includes that probably fix all the compiling errors, but I have
lost too much time already.    I was wondering if anybody has had
success compiling it and if so can I just have the binary?

Thanks,

Andre