[GE users] qstat -j: stdout_path_list empty

Petra Kogel Petra.Kogel at ecmwf.int
Mon Dec 31 14:10:24 GMT 2007

we are running SGE sge6.1u3, and in the output of qstat -j, the
"stdout_path_list" variable is always *empty* when an output path
has been defined with qsub -o.

Any idea what we are doing wrong? In *older* versions
of SGE there was a way to see the stdout redirection in the output
of qstat -j ..

Many thanks for your help,

Petra

--

Petra Kogel, Senior Systems Analyst, Servers & Desktops Section
European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF)