[GE users] qmon pending job filtering

Mike Brown Michael.Brown at motorola.com
Thu Feb 1 00:58:00 GMT 2007

I'm trying to filter out jobs belonging to one group, and having trouble
accomplishing this for the pending list.

I could separate the users with commas for the 'filter by owner'
section, but there are very many users.  I also tried creating a complex
and adding it to this group's jobs, but filtering does not seem to
affect the pending list.

Is there any way to have qmon filter the pending list?

Thanks,

Mike