[GE users] send mail notification at job end.

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Fri Feb 2 07:44:40 GMT 2007

deval74 at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi peers
>
> I have configured a compute grid running for various MCAE Solver's,
> Everything is working fine in my grid, Now i want to enable mail
> notification while submitting a job user. Mail should be delivered to
> defined recipient at the end of job.

The emails are sent on the execution host.

Log onto an execution host as root, and look at the maillog.

In another window, submit a job as a user using
qsub -beas

Your execution hosts should be configured to relay email via the master
machine (or any other route to the outside network).

--
      John Hearns
      Senior HPC Engineer