[GE users] send mail notification at job end.

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 2 08:09:47 GMT 2007

Deval,

submitting a job in that way:

qsub -m e -M foo at bar.com $SGE_ROOT/examples/jobs/sleeper.sh

sends a a email notification to the given email adress on jobs end.
These options can be configured in the .sge_request file, so the user
does not always have to enter all theses options.

Regards,
Marco