[GE users] send mail notification at job end.

deval74 at yahoo.com deval74 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 08:31:11 GMT 2007

Hi Marco
Thanks for the reply,
I am also using the same options at qsub and i have also tried GUI based Job submission windows. but still its not sending the mail to specified mail ids,  But i have also got a reply from John he has suggested to configure SMTP relay on Execution hosts too and find message on execution hosts maillog. I have checked that and found that there are few undelivered message on execution hosts which i hope would get delivered i f will configure SMTP RELAY for execution hosts too.

Best regard
Deval Kulshrestha

DEVAL KULSHRESTHA