[GE users] send mail notification at job end.

deval74 at yahoo.com deval74 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 08:41:58 GMT 2007

Hi john
Thanks for your reply
Yes you are right. As you have suggested i have checked on Execution hosts "/var/log/maillog" and found a list of undelivered mail. Now i want to configure routing of mail from execution hosts to Qmaster hosts and Than to outgoing SMTP server, I understand the flow , but i dont know how to enable that on execution hosts, i have tried to given IP of qmaster hosts for SMTP RELAY but its seems to be not working.

Thanking You
Best Regard

DEVAL KULSHRESTHA