[GE users] How to enable Windows Support in existing grid.

deval74 at yahoo.com deval74 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 08:31:18 GMT 2007

Hi
I have a fine running grid of few Linux execution hosts, Qmaster is also a linux server. I have installed this grid environment without any MS-windows support or enablement. Now i want to add few Windows-XP server as Execution hosts in my grid.

I am not able to trace out a method to do the same. Can i enable this same grid for supporting windows executions hosts, without re-install of Grid Qmaster. How to ?

Thanks and regard
Deval Kulshrestha