[GE users] How to enable Windows Support in existing grid.

deval74 at yahoo.com deval74 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 07:03:47 GMT 2007

Hi Marco
Thanks for the reply
I have used the information provided by you to configure Windows workstation asexecution host. i have created a separate queue for windows hosts, its giving healthy status for execution hosts.
But now i am trying to submitt a job to it and my job is failing because of following message

" died through signal SEGV (11)"
Please suggest how we can resolve this isssue.

thanks
Best Regard

DEVAL KULSHRESTHA