[GE users] How to enable Windows Support in existing grid.

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 6 08:37:04 GMT 2007

Deval,

I forgot to write it in my last mail. It is recommended to configure a
local execd spool directory on windows hosts.
You can do that by using this command, if it not already done:

qconf -mconf <win host> -> vi with configuration opens -> add this line:
execd_spool_dir   /any/dir/on/local/hardisk

Did you also execute the sgepasswd binary? This is recommended for
windows support too.
This has to be executed by each user, who wants to submit a windows job.

Regards,
Marco