[GE users] job names

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Tue Feb 6 15:59:41 GMT 2007

I just noticed that scripts submitted to the GE can't have names that start
with a number.  I created a sym link to the script using an appropriate name
however the GE wouldn't run the job.  It had the status of E.  The only way
I can get it to run is to rename the script to something that doesn't start
with a number.  Why this limitation?

Ryan